This interactive learning environment has been designed to provide you with open, peer-to-peer discussions on key internal communication issues, challenges and opportunities.
See how leading organizations have found a way to successfully communicate to all employees – from the C-suite to the hourly and remote workers – using social, video, mobile, and more.
Invest in this unique opportunity to see and hear how:
- The Clorox Company utilized visually compelling content to inspire employees to join as social media ambassadors for their organization.
- Aurora Health Care increased employee engagement to the organization’s strategy, while improving employee collaboration to help further drive an overall increase in operating margins, employee engagement, retention and productivity.
- Qualcomm connects and engages a dispersed and diverse workforce through online platforms, contests, storytelling, and more.
- Concur creates the right content mix for their employees, knowing which tools, how much, and how often.
- Port of Portland modernized a government approach to reaching millennials through employee recognition programs and engaging social tools.
- Assurance increased employee engagement through low-cost internal videos.