Join IABC Manitoba as they connect the coolest communicators with a keen interest in the digital world. Hear challenges and best practices in the worlds of social media, intranets, videos, blogs and more.
- 8:30 a.m. Get your super cool name badge and breakfast
- 9 a.m. The Non-Lame Name Game
- 9:30 a.m. PR and Social Media: #BFFs Susie Erjavec Parker, SPARKER Strategy Group
- 10:30 a.m. Re-caffeinate and snack up
- 11 a.m. Keynote: The Importance of Technology in the Employee Experience Chuck Gose, ICology
- Noon Lunch
- 1 p.m. Workshop: Video You Can Do Rocky Walls, 12 Stars Media
- 3 p.m. Networking Break
- 3:30 p.m. Speaker panel and wrap up
- 4 p.m. Home time
Tickets include continental breakfast, delicious lunch, scrumptious snacks and a whole day of powerful communications learning to take back to the office.