"Today's workforce is more disconnected than ever - work has become more distributed and employees are demanding experiences that rival what they're used to in their personal lives. For communications and HR professionals, it's never been harder to reach and engage every employee in a meaningful way. Until now, your options have been limited with unread emails and bypassed intranets.
Join us on Tuesday, October 10 for SocialChorus’ New York Summit to discuss the latest strategies for delivering a modern communications experience and how mobile and personalization will change the employee experience for good."
TIME: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM EST
LOCATION: InterContinental New York Barclay Hotel | 111 E 48th St, New York, NY 10017
- Welcome & Introduction
- The Story of Blockbuster and Netflix: 3 Lessons We Can Apply to Employee Communications
- Lessons from Launching and Managing a Modern Employee Communications Program from SocialChorus Customers
- Data-Driven Communications: 10 Data Insights from SocialChorus Users You Can’t Ignore
Break Out Conversations
- What Employees Want You to Know About How to Communicate with Them - Alison Davis, Davis and Company
- Panel Discussion: The Changing Landscape of Employee Comms
- Leveraging Technology to Drive Connection: SocialChorus Product Strategy & Sneak Peek
- Drinks & Networking