This is episode #6 of Heads Up!, a weekly podcast summarizing research, writing and retweets that I think communicators should pay attention to. And if you’re already subscribed to ICology, you don’t need to change a thing.
Here are the stories shared this week:
- Managing organizational hierarchies in a world of networks (HR Bartender)
- Investigating the role of the trusted adviser (Caroline Roodhouse)
- 3 reasons pulse surveys don’t work (Amy Walzer)
- Is social media addiction a generational thing? (New York Times)
- Building an IC function from scratch (Headlines)
- 6 ways to get the most out of team meetings (Aniisu Verghese)
Two upcoming webinars
But I don’t want this to just be what comes across my screen. If you see things you think I should talk about here, share them with me. Could be a new infographic. Or a great case study. Perhaps a webinar. Send a Tweet to @learnicology or an email with the link to email@example.com.
Heads Up is supported by 12 Stars Media.
You know you need to make videos. But do you know how to make videos that matter. 12 Stars Media does.
Sign up to receive a free 60-minute video consultation.