This is episode #3 of Heads Up!, a weekly podcast summarizing research, writing and retweets that I think communicators should pay attention to. And if you’re already subscribed to ICology, you don’t need to change a thing. I’ll still be doing the interviews with communicators and experts every two weeks.
Here are the stories shared this week:
- 2017 Edelman Trust Barometer (Edelman)
- The Neuroscience of Trust (Harvard Business Review)
- Mark Zuckerberg shares Facebook’s secrets with all his employees, and almost none of it leaks (Recode)
- Companies don’t have effective brand ambassadors (Gallup)
- 10 best intranets (Nielsen Norman Group)
- Generating true value in internal communications (Gatehouse)
- Is your digital transformation merely a digital overlay? (Digital Doughnut)
But I don’t want this to just be what comes across my screen. If you see things you think I should talk about here, share them with me. Could be a new infographic. Or a great case study. Perhaps a webinar. Send a Tweet to @learnicology or an email with the link to email@example.com.