This is episode #2 of Heads Up!, a weekly podcast summarizing research, writing and retweets that I think communicators should pay attention to. And if you’re already subscribed to ICology, you don’t need to change a thing. I’ll still be doing the interviews with communicators and experts every two weeks.
Here are the stories discussed this week:
- Listen to the history of internal communication (All Things IC)
- How the brain processes different kinds of content (Hubspot)
- Digital workplace strategy starts with culture (CMS Wire)
- How Bono, Apple and LinkedIn make presentations engaging and memorable (Forbes)
- Heinekin: creating brand ambassadors starts internally (Marketing Week)
- 7 predictions for the IC road ahead (IC Kollectif)
- 5 anti-New Years Resolutions for internal communicators (Bananatag)
And two events:
But I don’t want this to just be what comes across my screen. If you see things you think I should talk about here, share them with me. Could be a new infographic. Or a great case study. Perhaps a webinar. Send a Tweet to @learnicology or an email with the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.