Welcome to episode #30 of Heads Up!, a weekly podcast summarizing research, writing and retweets that I think communicators will find interesting.
Here are this week's stories:
- How Managers Drive Results and Employee Engagement at the Same Time (Jack Zenger and Joseph Folkman)
- You’ve done your channel audit — now what? (Headlines)
- Ask Your Employees These Questions. They Will Thank You (Kristi Hedges)
- Why we must completely rethink how to communicate at work (Gary Cooper)
- Workplace Communications: You Don't Want to Be 100% Accurate, But 0% Effective (Patty Azzarello)
- Cracking the Collaboration Nut Takes More Than Tools (Dom Nicastro)
- The Top 10 #internalcomms hashtags on Twitter (h&h)
But I don’t want this to just be what comes across my screen. If you see things you think I should talk about here, share them with me. Could be a new infographic. Or a great case study. Perhaps a webinar. Send a Tweet to @learnicology or an email with the link to email@example.com.