Empowering and engaging employees to drive change, align with your culture and collaborate with new tools and strategies.
What you will learn…
Dive deep into the tools, tactics and strategies in the world of health care communications. Network with leaders in the industry, benchmark with your peers, and return to the office confident in your ability to enhance your communications strategy, and learn how:
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital implemented a 24/7 program for all staff to help deliver the best possible patient care. Read more about NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.>>
- Piedmont Healthcare developed an ambassador program that extended the reach of their communications team. Read more about Piedmont Healthcare.>>
- Orlando Health created in-house videos that recognize, inform and motivate employees, and promote quality and patient safety. Read more about Orlando Health.>>
- Carle Foundation Hospital revamped their employee recognition and improved employee engagement and customer satisfaction. Read more about Carle Foundation Hospital.>>
- University Hospitals of Cleveland integrated digital communication methods with traditional approaches. Read more about University Hospitals of Cleveland.>>