Welcome to episode #19 of Heads Up!, a weekly podcast summarizing research, writing and retweets that I think communicators will find interesting.
Here are this week's stories:
- How long does employee advocacy last for? (Rachel Miller)
- The surprisingly humble launch of an enterprise social tool (Ephraim Julius Freed)
- Scooters, slides and saunas: workplace perks, or frivolous fads? (h&h)
- The psychology of workplace change (Headlines)
- Do Online Collaboration Tools Still Matter? (Laetitia Vitaud)
- Toxic leaders affect companies, and governments. How to deal with them (Linda Ronnie)
But I don’t want this to just be what comes across my screen. If you see things you think I should talk about here, share them with me. Could be a new infographic. Or a great case study. Perhaps a webinar. Send a Tweet to @learnicology or an email with the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.